Advice & Assistance

a couple being advised by a professional woman

Unlimited advice and/or assistance continues for Members.

The MHOA Advice and Assistance Service is operated by a small group of Consultants with many years of experience with the laws that govern Residential Parks. They are familiar with the legislation involved, the complexities of Site Agreements and the various forms needed for such as home sales and dispute resolution.

Members can obtain, apart from advice as to a particular issue, assistance with compiling forms, reports, help with composing evidence or submissions when a matter goes to the Tribunal or representation or support in Mediation or Hearings.

Many home owners living in residential parks never need the MHOA Advice and Assistance Service but our members agree that it is comforting to know that the service is there if you need it.


If you are a MHOA Member you may obtain unlimited advice or assistance by either:

  1. Filling in the form below
  2. Email requests to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  3. Write to: MHOA PO Box 932 Booval Fair 4304

if choosing options 2 or 3 please ensure you include out your name, contact details and the name of your Residential Park, as well as details of the problem you wish to have addressed.

Manufactured Home Owners Association Inc

MHOA Members Assistance/Advice Form

Please fill out the form as accurately as possible. All fields marked * are required.
I am Seeking
First Name *
Last Name *
Site Number
Mobile *
      Email *
      Name of Park or Village *
      Please details of your request here. Enter as much information as possible.
      Upload Documents Upload any documents related to the assistance you require.
      Drag & Drop Files Here Browse Files