- Category: MHOA
- Hits: 1776
We assist members in understanding of the Manufactured Homes (Residential Parks) Act 2003 which governs residential parks and the site agreements (contracts) made under that Act, especially in relation to the settling of disputes between home owners and park operators.
Our organization has experienced officers able to help you understand:
- Your rights and responsibilities under your Agreement or Contract.
- The protection provided by the legislation controlling matters to do with Manufactured Homes.
- Give advice and assistance when problems arise.
- Provide information about developments in matters of mutual concern.
- Provide regular information and updates through the Association Newsletter.
- Help in forming an effective Park or Village Home Owner Committee to liaise with the Park Operator.
- Ensure that your right to peaceful enjoyment of your site is protected.
- Help, when problems arise with the Park Operator, in obtaining a resolution through discussion, mediation or by application to the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
A network of park/village representatives has the ability and capacity to either support our member's needs or put them in contact with the appropriate MHOA Officer.
MHOA is devoted to promote, advance, maintain and safeguard the combined and individual interests of manufactured home owners throughout Queensland.