- Category: MHOA
- Hits: 1516
Objectives of the Association are:
- To promote, advance, maintain and safe guard the combined and individual interests of the occupiers of sites of manufactured homes or relocatable homes throughout Queensland pursuant to the Manufactured Homes (Residential Parks) Act 2003.
- To assist in the taking and defending of any proceedings before any Tribunal or Court in Queensland on a regular basis or from time to time and to seek justice for the Manufactured Homes (Residential Parks) Act 2003 and the due and proper interpretation and application of the Act.
- To take part in any dialogues as between the Manufactured Home owners and the owners of the land or parks or with other authorities in order to protect and advance the interests of all manufactured and relocatable home occupiers.
- To act as an advisory body for manufactured home and relocatable home occupiers as a class and as individuals.
- To seek all necessary reviews or reforms of the Manufactured Homes (Residential Parks) Act 2003 and regulations or any associated legislation which may affect the interest of manufactured and relocatable home occupiers.
- To seek that the original intentions of the Manufactured Homes (Residential Parks) Act 74/2003 to control security of tenure and to confer other benefits on manufactured home and relocatable home occupiers are duly preserved and not eroded by the actions of the owners of the land or parks on which the homes are situated.
- To see that the law involving manufactured and relocatable homes is duly observed and enforced in the Courts on Queensland.
- To accept donations and initiate all lawful fund raising in order to assist in funding and achieving the above objects, however whilst acting at all times as a non-profit making association.
- To be available to assist all of its members, manufactured home occupiers and other interested parties in relation to manufactured and relocatable homes.
- To unite the interests of manufactured and relocatable home occupiers throughout Queensland under one umbrella or association.
Help make a difference and become a MHOA member today